Re: FSP Question....Will the Corollas move?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FSP Question....Will the Corollas move?
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
I'd be lying if I said the thought hasn't crossed my mind. :-)  It is, IIRC,
the only twin cam car
in the class and, as I was told, was left there mainly as an oversight.  D'oh!
;-)

Out of curiosity, how does the Twin Cam Corolla compare to the RX3s in CSP?
Similar size (but
what about weight?), solid axle (right?), and I assume the power potential is
comparable between
the cars?  Honestly, though, I don't know much about the Corolla, much less the
RX3 so I could be
way off the mark here. :-)  The car would obviously be very competitive in DSP.
 Tak beat 'em by
over a second, I believe.

And the possibility of the car being moved should in no way take away from
Taka's incredible
performance at Nats.  He earned every thread in that jacket and was even very
humble in his
victory!  Gotta admire that. :-)

Tommy

=====