RE: [kcautox] RE: minor rant

To: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: [kcautox] RE: minor rant
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:47:50 -0500
My wife refers to this line of thinking as "man math".  Man math is also
responsible for such gems as "Since the car is paid off, I can spend $300
per month on upgrades", and "Since the $800 programmable EFI will power a
shift light, I'm actually saving $50 since I won't have to buy one".
Oh, yea, right.  As opposed to "woman math" where she comes home with
several new pairs of shoes (to add to the 12+ pairs she already has) and
anounces how much money she just saved you by buying the shoes on sale.

Yeah, I'll take "man math" every time thank you very much. ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he just gettin' stronger"
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"