Re: SM question (getting long)

To: <GSMnow@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: SM question (getting long)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:23:12 -0500
>  > There were two Neons at Nationals running a 2.4 litre block.
>
> << Actually, there was 1. The Daddio car has a 2.4 litre turbo head, but
the
>  block is a 2.0. >>
>
> And the other one was a 2.0 Neon head on a Stratus 2.4 block. Interesting.
Interesting indeed.  Beyond the turbo cams in Daddio's 2.4 head, which have
been a regular production item in Mexican 2.4 turbo Stratus' since '96, it's
identical to a standard DOHC 2 liter Neon head.

Two sidebar notes.  First why does the damned EPA keep all the cool stuff
out of the US market and secondly, the "e" comes before the "r" when
spelling the word liter in North America Dennis.  ;^)

Eric (tha Angry American) Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he's just gettin' stronger."
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"