Taka and Yoshie (was Re: FSP Protest (long))

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Taka and Yoshie (was Re: FSP Protest (long))
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:59:07 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
To: "Will Kalman" <will@kalman.org>; "!Team dot net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:33 PM

Hey, I've been looking into the angle of Taka, from Nagano, Japan, may have
a distinction of some sort as a foreign-born or foreign national driver. I
guess he's the Ichiro of Solo II.

But then Yoshie Shuyama in the same car (girlfriend?) wins FSPL. Is she,
too, of Japanese birth or American-born. Anyone know?

Rookie winner, BTW, with two former champions (11 championships!) behind
her.

--Rocky

Nationals