Re: Falken Azenis

To: bikepoet@netzero.net, burgerc@iquest.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Falken Azenis
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:03:11 -0400
I bought the S-03s for my STS 240sx. Mainly because I wanted a tire I could
drive well on the street and not worry about inclement weather. I have heard
mixed reviews on the Azenis Wet performance, but the general consensus is
it's about average.

The S-03 is unbelievable in the rain. I can launch my car just like I do
when it's dry and not spin my tires (RWD). I was caught in a heavy rain
yesterday, and even driving aggresively (road was empty), I could feel no
difference between the wet and dry roads.

I would agree that the Azenis might be a slightly better dry tire, but the
S-03s would seem to be a far superior wet tire...