Re: DRIVER TO NATIONALS (Urgent!)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <mattm@optonline.net>, <racingmatt@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DRIVER TO NATIONALS (Urgent!)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:21:18 -0500
From: "Matt Murray" <racingmatt@yahoo.com>

> As some of you know Team.net had sponsored a deserving
> driver to attend the Solo 2 Nationals, when finances
> were not able to allow this person to go to The Big
> Show.
>
> Some of the winners have been Phil Either,

Typing too fast, Matt.  It's Ethier.

> I took a vote of everyone in
> the room with me. The voters were: Me, Myself, and I.

Seems to me that's how this whole thing started.  Thanks, Matt.

Typing too fast again.  That's James A. Crider <autojim@worldnet.att.net>.

> If Jim has a paypal account we can forward funds
> directly. If not, my paypal can be used
> mattm@optonline.net . If we are not able to fund Jim
> properly and in time then the money will be returned.

My finances are no better than they were when this started, but Jim was a
real friend to me at Nationals and on this list.  I pledge 50 dollars
American.  I don't know if I can figure out Paypal, but this money is
pledged and will make it there somehow.

> Matt Murray
> Driver To Nationals instigator
>

> =====
> Matt Murray
> mattm@optonline.net
> temporarily from:
> racingmatt@yahoo.com

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org