Re: MARSHALL AAF in Kansas (Ft Riley)

To: lundgrenj@groupbuycenter.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: MARSHALL AAF in Kansas (Ft Riley)
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:30:48 EST
In a message dated 2/23/02 3:26:41 PM Central Standard Time,
lundgrenj@groupbuycenter.com writes:

<< Driving through Kansas, I cannot help to notice with eagerness, Marshall
AAF
 close to Salina and Topeka at Ft Riley.  They have a HUGE concrete lot.
 It's close to Junction City also.  Now I think it's a 24 hour airport... but
 anybody tried to see if it would be a good place to run an event?

If it could be done?? My guess is Kansas, Salina,Wichita or Kansas City
Regions
would have been all over that one a longtime ago!!!  I'm sure its been tried
for a Solotime Divisional before.

Mike B. Kansas City 99cm