More re: Al Wilsey

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: More re: Al Wilsey
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:36:47 -0800
I stopped off home to post to all those interested.

 Al Wilseys service is at 10:00 AM March 2nd, at the Wilsey
Ranch. 15015 Lincoln, Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530
Flowers or cards or? can be sent to this address.

I talked to Rita and she said anyone can "do what they want to
do", donate to the American Diabetes Association, send flowers
or a card or whatever they feel most comfortable with.

Desi, their daughter said you can call 1-800-diabetes or go to
  http://www.diabetes.org/main/application/commercewf
and then donate in the memory of Albert Wilsey.

Rita and the family are very thankful for the support they have
received.

Bill