FS: New SONY AM/FM/CD Indash Receiver

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: New SONY AM/FM/CD Indash Receiver
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:19:49 -0500
For Sale:

New SONY AM/FM/CD Indash Receiver - Model CDX-5290

4 x 30 watts per channel.

Front and Rear Pre-Amp Outputs, Clock, Remote Amplifer/Antenna controller
leads, installation hardware.

This an older style head unit without all the newfangled fancy flashing
light displays.

Although I no longer have the box, this unit is new and has never been
installed in a vehicle.

Send me an email if you would like to see a digital picture.

I would like to get $100.  And that includes packing and shipping to a 48
states address.

Can accept payment by credit card via www.paypal.com.

Mark Chiles