FS - Audi 5KSCTQ Wagon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS - Audi 5KSCTQ Wagon
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:23:56 -0600
Hate to blast the list with an ad, but I have a limited time to take
advantage of an opportunity, and can only offer this for sale until 2/22/02.
 I will keep it if I cannot sell by then.  (Gladly...it's a great car)

1987 5000 CS Turbo Quattro Wagon.  5 cyl, 5 speed turbocharged.  Every
option offered that year.  Pearl paint with matching pearl Fuch's alloy
wheels (Rare) H and R springs and New Bilstein shocks all around give it a
low 1.5 inch drop, stiffer rates, and crisp handling.  Looks great and is a
cruise missle on the freeway!

Couple things need attention like A/C, passenger side window lift( bad
switch?), ABS sensor alignment, heated seats.  Many new parts like complete
clutch package (was just worn out), brake bomb, injectors, multi-sensor,
radiator, CV's, muffler.

Overall great condition.  Only a couple minor dings, several scratches that
had been touched up. While not mint, certainly very nice looking original
condition. NO rust, no accidents, have history.  Interior is great with only
a very small crack in one leather seat, and the rest extremely clean.

Located in Wausau, WI..can deliver reasonable distance.  $3,500 firm.  Needs
very little.  Contact days 715-355-8842, night 715-675-9931, or
washburn@dwave.net.  Thanks!

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer