The New G/Stock

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The New G/Stock
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:43:37 -0500
In my August 2001 column in North American Pylon I said:

  "G Stock floored me. It looks like they stripped everything out of the old
D and E Stock and jammed them into G Stock which used to be a turbo
class....I see one of two things happening in G Stock next year. Either it
is going to be a dog fight between several different cars, or it is going to
be one of the most under-subscribed classes in the system. I say that
because a lot of the cars that look to be competitive in this class are the
same ones that make up the bulk of the Street Touring class".

Looks like its happening already.

Larry Steckel