S-II @ Hunt Field - Sunday

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: S-II @ Hunt Field - Sunday
From: Gillmanr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:36:42 EST
To our friends in the SCCA/SEDIV:

Wiregrass Region will reconvene our 2nd Sunday Series 2/10/2. For those not
familiar with the Stage Field, the site is located 13 mi. north of Dothan,
Al. or 5 mi. south of Ozark, Al. via US231 on County Rd#18 (west of 231
approx. 1/2 mi.).Gate signs say do not enter but SCCA-Wiregrass  has the site
for the day. Registration about 10 am CST. 1st. car off about noon. It's a
good sized  paved area, and we provide a friendly, low-key, driver intensive
challenge S-II event.

Regards, Ron Gillman   334/793-2815 if more info needed.