Re: New worm spoils the party, was: "Party" is no fun

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, "Alan Dahl" <adahl@eskimo.com>,
Subject: Re: New worm spoils the party, was: "Party" is no fun
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:09:30 -0600
Exactly what I've been doing lately.

I've also been checking the "reply-to" address And often find it with the
underscore leading the address (rocky@tri.net becomes _rocky@tri.net) which
is virtually a dead-certain clue that 1) the original message was a virus
and 2) the sender has no clue he sent it. To these, I reply (deleting the
underscore) to let the poor sap know he's infected.

--Rocky