Hudson Valley Events in Mid-March?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hudson Valley Events in Mid-March?
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:11:14 -0500 (EST)
   Is there anything Solo-like going on within a few hours of Albany,
New York between March 9th and 17th?

   I'm going to be out there visiting family, and I'm still plotting to
drag my father out to some sort of event.  He's going to be retiring soon,
and will need a hobby or he'll drive my Mom insane.  He might anyway.

   Driving school, autocross, open track day, ice racing... anything would
suffice.  So far I've found the Connecticut Valley PCA at Lime Rock on
March 15 and 16, but I don't suspect I could get either of us into it.

   Thanks in advance.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 hillman@planet-torque.com