Re: Ft. Myers - Sound Control?

To: <JDMurphy47@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ft. Myers - Sound Control?
From: "Miata Kat" <miatakat@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:00:38 -0500
JD...

What you are really forgetting.  None of us can play... none of us can
race... and none of us can compete when all of the flat concrete goes... bye
bye..

Sorry the sound is a problem for you, but the GCAC site has new homes moving
next to it right and left.  Please people, let's all respect our neighbors.
Literally there right next door.!

I'm sorry you feel you can not be competitive without being loud, but if
your car is REALLY loud.  I would rather you not jeopardize our site.

Kat Bryce
Fort Myers, FL