FS: Rear Koni Strut Housing Kit

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: Rear Koni Strut Housing Kit
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:08:49 -0500
For Sale:

Rear KONI Strut Insert Housing Kit.  (No Strut Inserts Included)

THIS KIT DOES NOT HAVE REAR KONI SPORT STRUT INSERTS.

Rear KONI Sport Strut Inserts (Koni Part # 86-2465) would have to be
purchased new seperately (For about $250+ for the pair)

I do not have any used rear KONI inserts to include, otherwise I would have.

Kit includes Rear OEM strut housings (Modified to accept KONI Strut
Inserts), Uncut OEM rear Springs, OEM Bump Stops and assorted hardware.

Everything you need to install aftermarket KONI inserts on the rear of the
car (except for the KONI inserts)

If you would like to see a picture of all the parts included in this kit,
See attachment.

These are from my '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R.   They should fit all other '91 -
'94 B13 Sentras.

$75 for the Rear KONI Strut Insert Housings Kit (w/o strut inserts), packed
and shipped to a 48 states address.

If you are interested in complete rear strut assemblies with KONI inserts,
drop me an email.

I would have to order new inserts.  But, maybe we can work something out.

Can accept payment by credit card via www.paypal.com.

Mark Chiles

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rear
Koni Kit.JPG]