Re: used tires - 185-60-13

To: <racergt@MailAndNews.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: used tires - 185-60-13
From: "James Libecco" <libeccj@ccf.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:52:09 -0500
The front tires on a spec racer ford are 185-60-13.  I picked up a couple of
scuffed sets when they switched from yokos to bfg's a few years back at an
indecent price for my spitfire.  They are switching again this year if I am not
mistaken, so i may be time for a few more sets.

(the rears are 205 if you wanted to go that route.

jim

<<< Lee Brown <racergt@MailAndNews.com>  1/24  8:20p >>>
Anybody have four of these? Any series 60 or smaller? 175 to 205 max???

Need to do some setup and don't have any old tires...

Lee