Re: Opinions on my project?

To: <ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Opinions on my project?
From: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:48:22 -0700
Sounds like a good candidate for SM2 (if it happens...)  I would go ground
controls, or some other spring set-up where you can change spring rates, the
H&R's wont like the extra weight of the stereo and engine. Also, get strut
tower bars and anything else to help chassis stiffness, as the del-sol is
the floppy-flyer/wet-noodle of the Civic family...
Dave Kizerian
URSCCA