Site Contact Information Needed

To: alfakarl@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Site Contact Information Needed
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:26:13 EST
AlfaKarl/Karl Rickert asked me to post this on Team.net for him, please
direct all replies and responses to alfakarl@hotmail.com:

Site Contact Information Needed

As the new Solo2 Chairman here in the Buccaneer Region, I've put
myself in charge of finding a new and stable site for us to use. I'm
starting with the City and throwing names around may help. If any of you
other Solo2 Chairman can pass on your city government or large property
management contact information it would be greatly appreciated. I need the
name, title, phone number and association (city, county, airport authority,
etc) of the person in charge of your lease or property usage. A brief
description of the site (parking lot, airport apron, etc) would help out
too!

My hope is that this list could be passed around in hopes of swaying
other perspective property owners to give in.

Anybody got the info on the contact person in Topeka for Forbes field?

Please contact me off list.

Karl Rickert
alfakarl@tds.net
SEDiv Solo2 Registrar