Re: Volk wheels

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Volk wheels
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:23:25 EST
Alan... I haven't posted anything for your wheels... but thought this could
be some of the reason...

"The asking price for the base car is $13,500, $16,000 for the car with
everything but the Volks and $17,500 with the Volks and near-new Hoosier
tires. However don't feel shy about making an offer."

You clearly have written here... that you would sell the car WITHOUT the
Volks... this would make anyone think that they could offer you money for the
Volks!

Just an observation...

Dave Schotz

My Next favorite place: www.SCCAForums.com