Re: Electricity

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electricity
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:23:54 -0500
The solar cells are about 24 inches wide by about 48 inches long, if I
remember correctly. Rudy sourced them from a company that he used as a
supplier while he was at Westinghouse. I  understand he also used them for
the charge controller that is wired into the system before the batteries.
Rudy just happened to have about a half dozen of the sealed batteries in his
garage. We didn't ask, he didn't tell. Ahem...

Larry