Re: On Speedvision Right Now, Boat Autocrossing

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On Speedvision Right Now, Boat Autocrossing
From: "Brian Garfield" <bgarfield@md.adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:53:21 -0500
For what it's worth, I thought it was fun to watch, simply because of the
obvious speeds and incredible turning ability of the boats.  And no, I don't
find autocrossing that entertaining.  (I still have the event saved on my
TiVo)
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  You wouldn't want to simply show
an autocross event, it's hardly exciting to watch until you get to very fast
mod cars (IMO).  You would need to do highlights of events, with a totally
different format.

Brian Garfield