Re: Acceptable finish designs.

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Acceptable finish designs.
From: "Bob Klingler" <bklingler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:33:59 -0700
Hey Charlie,

Did this designer also do the course for your July event at the Coliseum?
My tires and I both hate those finishes.

Technically that "feature" is not unacceptable as long as it is safe.  But
certainly, it is very unpopular.  The designer should 1) not anticipate a
plethora of accolades, and IMO, 2)  should not receive an opportunity to
repeat his masterpiece.   :<)
    BK