New Jersey Region news

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Jersey Region news
From: MattMR2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:46:09 EDT
>From the New England Region list

Diane Case sent me the following from Walt Huber:

Friends,

Moments ago Nancy (Huber) spoke with United Airlines and received
confirmation that
Joe DeLuca and Linda Gronlund were both passengers on the flight which
originated at Newark Airport and crashed in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

I believe Linda was going on a business trip for BMW (her employer) and Joe
was along so that the two of them could then extend the trip into several
days' vacation on the west coast.

I have heard that Linda managed to use her cell phone and call her sister
during the hi-jacking.  We may learn more about this at a later time.

But for now, the information we have just had confirmed to us by United
Airlines is that both Linda and Joe were confirmed as passengers who
boarded the ill-fated flight this morning.

Walter Huber

What more can I say.
Clark

"Reality... it's not what you think."