RE: Linda Gronlund on Pittsburgh Plane

To: <MattMR2@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Linda Gronlund on Pittsburgh Plane
From: "bruce haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:59:06 -0700
I just heard from a co-worker that, apparently, one of the passengers on
that plane
got out to someone and said they (the passengers) had decided to storm the
hijackers
and try to take the plane back. This may explain why it crashed before they
had a chance
to get it back to DC and hit another target. Hard to imagine...so many heros
we'll never
know.