RE: good service

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: good service
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 17:28:55 -0700
Karen said:

P.S. The primary wheels for slicks are Bogarts, they are
spectacular in the weight-value/dollar category and don't
look half bad either.  And having dealt with "Mr. Bogart"
I can say their customer support is quite good as well.
Paul Brown (Isotope) can help you with those...

  I agree with Karen, the wheels on my TVR 3000S were 14x6
and 8.5 lbs (Lightspeed/Bogart) and the wheels for next
years TVR Tuscan are 16x8.5 and are less than 14 lbs.

 If anyone is interested contact me or I'll post their #
soon. (They make other manufacturors wheels FOR them)

 Bill Sanford