Audi Does it Again.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Audi Does it Again.
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:48:51 -0400
Wow! Two in a row for Audi at LeMans, and a One-Two finish to boot.
Amazing.

What is even more amazing to me is the 5 1/2 minute tranny change they did
on one of the cars late in the race. I think that even beats their time from
last year. I think I just heard the bar ratchet up another notch or two.

I'm impressed.

Kudos to Bentley as well for their good showing. Is that a wicked looking
vehicle or what? God save the Queen!

And the Corvettes were awesome as well in their class. I just wish Ol Dale
could have been there to co-drive with Andy Pilgrim. The Number 3 hats the
Corvette crews wore at the end was a class act in my book.

Larry Steckel

I'm impressed.

Larry Steckel