Re: different racing experience

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: different racing experience
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 18:36:37 -0500
For those who are Solo I qualified, Alabama Region is running a Solo I
event on Talladega Superspeedway June 23rd.

Details are at the club web site:
http://www.alscca.org/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid981693941,45331, has the
announcement, and entry forms and supps are at
http://www.alscca.org/solo1/0601/supps.htm .

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
                 / New Home page: http://www.n2pua4.webprovider.com/