Re: Tire Trailer

To: mshields@inconnect.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Trailer
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:13:31 EDT
mshields@inconnect.com writes:

<< Yeah I've got the Harbor Freight kit and like others I haven't had any
 problems with it. I read about your adventures when you upgraded the
 trailer, and frankly I sort thought it was too much worry for a trailer
 that was carrying at most 1/3 of it's rated capacity. >>

Maybe so?? I just like to do things right, especially when I'm doing it for
someone
who is a friend. I have more capability than most people when it comes to
building things like this. If its takes a few more bucks and a little more
time its worth it.
Its great fun when someone says "Man, thats really trick, where did you buy
it"
and you  get to say "Buy it??, I built it, from scratch" I love making things
for cars
more than driving them??????? Thats part of what attracted me to Autox.

Mike(Build it and it will run)B. 99cm
www.boltmaker.com
For all the stuff you just can't buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!