Re: Bridget Jones, our Hero

To: kkelly@spss.com, soundtire@email.msn.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bridget Jones, our Hero
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:06:11 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/01 6:25:12 PM Central Daylight Time, kkelly@spss.com
writes:

<< I saw "Bridget Jone's Diary" the other day myself, and enjoyed it
immensely.
 Now, I seldom say that films are as good as the book, but this is one of
 those rare cases. I also seldom laugh out loud when reading anything. Oh, I
 might chuckle to myself, but loud guffaws, me, never. Well, this was just as
 funny as the book, and stayed relatively true to the plot. I could have done
 without the sappy violins at the end, but nonetheless, I give this one two
 thumbs up. I also felt vindicated that finally, the rude, selfish, sleazy
 acts of all the evil Daniel Cleavers in the world, and don't we all know
 them, ladies, are for once exposed.

 Also, in this film, the car scenes are realistic.

 Katie >>

What are you talking about????? I must have missed something? Who is Bridget
Jones. Who is Daniel Cleavers???

Who is John Galt?? Thats the real question!

Mike(This Kelly Katie chick comes up with wierd ones)B. 99cm