Re: Bad tasting spam

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad tasting spam
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:22:17 -0400
Pretty hard to do if you are on the digest version.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't do it, or that I think it's a bad idea.
Just that A LOT of people forget that there are digest readers out there and
include entire messages in a single line reply, many times with no relevance
to the message they are replying to in the first place.

Man that sounded like whining, oh well, tough patooties (sp?) :-)

>Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:49:00 -0700
>From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
>Subject: Re: Bad tasting spam
>
>I see nothing wrong with adding a subtle tag line like mark has below, many
>of us do it already for our own businesses  If you don't want to see it,
>don't scroll down past the name..
>
>Rick Brown
>FP 240Z

Ronald M. Madurski
Senior Systems Administrator

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- - Albert Einstein.