SP UD/BD rules - Neon specific

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SP UD/BD rules - Neon specific
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:27:39 -0500
It has been brought to my attention that I failed to state that this was
for SP rules.  Thank you MJB!

Might have been discussed/beat to death previsouly, but I don't have the
past e-mails.

What are the UD/BD rules as they apply to the Neon?  Is the 2000-up Neon on
a 'different line' than the 95-99 models?  If they are in fact on the same
line, does that mean my 99 Neon can use the optional 15" rims that have
been offered in 2000?  What about the 17"-ers from the 2001 Neon R/T?  I've
got a 99 R/T, can they interchange legally?

I kinda understand the whole UD/BD as a package (like what they've
attempted to do with the Auto TB in a fast track?) but I think the wheels
(15") are offered as a separate, SINGLE option for 2000 and not a part of a
greater package, though they do offer them via that said package.

So, does that mean that the 17" wheels from the R/T are unavailable due to
the fact they're part of a package but the 15's can come play with the
95-99 crowd?

All responses welcome!

Thanks,
Brandon