Kumho 712 was: Tire Comparison ( Bridgestone vs Yokohama )

To: "'Brian Berryhill'" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Subject: Kumho 712 was: Tire Comparison ( Bridgestone vs Yokohama )
From: "Schulz, Tony" <TSchulz@FIRMLOGIC.NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:54:26 -0400
The Kumho 712 is the best bang for the buck I think. Not the stickiest tire,
but very responsive/stiff, cheap, good wear, good grip. I don't think they
make any more noise (or stranger) than a tortured tire should.

For comparison, my daily driver Dunlop SP 8000s are stickier (at least
before so many heat cycles) but rolled over too much and lacked razor sharp
handling and wore out too fast for my taste.

-Tony

I'm kind of new here, so don't get me confused with some other Tony. :)
Hmm, I guess a quick intro is in order. The last name is Schulz in case you
didn't see that in my address. I started Solo2 mid-season last year in the
Atlanta region and run a '96 240SX in STS.

SNIP