Which Paul is which

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which Paul is which
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:10:40 -0400
We never really identify anyone by name, we do it by, the guy with the Z06
or the girl with the Camaro or the person who thrashes the big winged open
wheeled car (BWOWC . ). So Paul Foster from Florida should be Turbo Paul or
Porsche Paul and the Wichita Paul could be that or whatever his ESP car is.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.