Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:08:02 -0400
> Arthur, next time you come to Florida to finish 8th in class out of 18
cars
> let me know and I'll meet you on grid. Then you can have the opportunity
> insult me to my face if you actually have the nerve and aren't some little
> pansy boy.

I have felt badly about this ever since I hit the 'send' key. Arthur, I
apologize. It must have been the water or something that caused you to do so
poorly at Ft. Myers. And I didn't say NYR region drivers were lousy. I said
I had been disappointed with the size of the events and the relative level
of competition in hte NE. But I didn't go to that many autocrosses and
apparently some of the ones that I did go to the better drivers were
elsewhere. I was just used to the glory days of the SFR and anything but
Nationals is a disappointment if you are used to having 15 people in your
class at nearly every event.

Paul Foster