Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: Jason Saini <jason_saini@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not one to get into other people's arguments :)
But, in this case... I've been there before with Paul.

Paul Foster wrote:
>Ah the old "if you weren't there your view is
>unimportant' schtick.
>Isn't that getting kind of thin by now?

Actually, it's not... you weren't there, so your
obvservations are heresay while ours come from
hands-on and eyes-on experience.  No contest.

>Why don't you simply discuss the issues instead of
>getting into personal insults?

Probably because you are the most stubborn person I
think we've ever encountered on or offline, and
because your opinions come only from behind a computer
screen.  Has anyone ever seen this guy?  Does he
really exist?  Is it really a jokester autocrosser
messing with everyone?

>Why does my opionion bother you so much?

Methinks it's because your opinion comes from a
high-horse tucked so safely behind a computer screen.
Come out to one of these events and share your wisdom
with the group.  Your opinions have absolutely nothing
based in facts...  merely generalizations and heresay.
 Please cite some examples next time you run your
mouth.

-Jason 'Conehead' Saini
"Managed to hit one cone on every run in Texas!" :(
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/