Re: Z06 wheel sale

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: Z06 wheel sale
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:11:40 EDT
I wrote:

> FYI,
>
> there is a group purchase going on for Z06 wheel sets, $1295/set for April.
>  Go to:

So far I have found out that they are cast reproduction wheels, not factory
stock.  I am trying to get weight info for those who asked.  If you want
factory stock wheels I have a GM dealer source who wants approx. $1650/set
for brand new OEM Z06 wheels.  John Purner at CCW is selling 3-piece wheels
in the Z06 stock sizes for approx. $1750/set.  There is some confusion about
comparative factory vs CCW weights; I don't have an answer at this time.  You
can order CCW from Hoosier Tom for the same price as going direct, he handles
all the details and calls for you:  hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net or (219)
243-5553

Mark