Ft. Worth

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ft. Worth
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:51:00 -0500
Randy and others that have no concept of the lot size.  For every 100 feet
of straight there was 300 feet of run off.  I went "off course" in a slide
in 3rd gear in my FP RX-7 and didn't make it half way to the grass.  Ron
Farmer ran his first ever major event in his Mercedes 600 V12 convertible
and did quite well.  His only remark was, "I didn't think I could go this
fast and be this safe."  Cars never turn over at AX events in straights
only in turns, eliminate the turns and it will all be safe, wait that's a
drag race and I see them in flames all the time on TV.  So that must mean
we can't go straight or turn, maybe we should just see who can sit in
their car the longest.  ;^)

You speed creep folks need to go to George's club.  And yeah, I like
George.  I've even offered him a drive in my car when his broke, I'd do it
again.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.