Speed Creep!

Subject: Speed Creep!
From: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:48:42 -0500
I understand the powers that be are concerned with "speed creep" at
national type events but I have seen little change. So far this year
all of the Tours have have put "stock" classed cars into the third
gear zone with no problems. Before we say, so what, no problem wee all
need to
remember.

It only takes one incident to badly damage a car, get someone hurt or
take a life. This could  change our sport forever so lets not do it
violating our own guidelines at an event put on and/or blessed by the
National office.

Please READ rules 1.3 and 2.1. Stock classed cars doing 70 at the
finish violates these guidelines.

--
 Regards,

 Mark J. Hirt