Re: Subaru RS Prep #2 - STS First Event

To: StolzK@mso.umt.edu, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Subaru RS Prep #2 - STS First Event
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 04:37:31 EDT
StolzK@mso.umt.edu writes:

<< 2. Any basic AutoX "driving" suggestions (my previous limited AutoX
 experience is in under and overpowered Fieros)? >>

Don't worry about all the squealing you are going to get with the tires, that
is normal and expected.  If you don't get much, I would think you have a way
to  go for getting more time out of the car.  I would also recommend to have
some oversteer in the car, that seems to help street tires get the most out
of their potential. this doesn't mean the ass end out all the time though.

Jean Kinser Dana
Owner Evolution Performance Driving School
http://autocross.com/evolution
407-889-7207