FS: Very low mileage MG Midget

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: FS: Very low mileage MG Midget
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:07:05 EST
Met this guy at an event in Fort Myers, FL last month and he showed me a very
low mileage MG Midget (1972?) he wanted to sell, so I told him I would post
his info if anyone is interested.

1972 (?) MG Midget (or maybe it was an MGB, I'm no MG expert)
12,000 original miles by original owner
I think it is 100% factory original in every respect
yellow paint/black interior and top, garage kept
looked pretty immaculate to me (again, I'm no MG expert)
located in Fort Myers, FL

I have no interest or connection other than to make the info available.  If
interested call Norm Jagielski at 941-694-1737.

Mark