'63 Sprite for sale in Maine

Subject: '63 Sprite for sale in Maine
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:38:48 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

So I asked my dad if he was interested in selling that Sprite I mentioned
that he restored to "driver" condition....

He says: "Sure the Sprite is for sale with the trailer $3500 without
$3000. Its a 1963 with basically all new parts and wiring."

The trailer is a single axle tilt bed IIRC.  I don't imagine he wants to
sell it seperately, but I could ask.  The Sprite is green (British Racing
Green?) and everything works, runs good, etc.  He finished a restoration
that another guy had started.

He lives in Blue Hill, Maine about 50 miles or so from Bar Harbor along
the coast.

I can forward any inquiries, etc.

Mark