Re: Pre-'75 car choices

To: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>,
Subject: Re: Pre-'75 car choices
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:00:32 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>
To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 4:26 PM

> This made me think of the old Volvo coupes from the late 60's/early 70's.
> think they were just called the 1800 or something, not entirely sure.
Look
> a bit like a Karman Ghia with a Jaguarish front end, and fins on the rear.

Yup, that would be the Volvo P1800.  Nice looking car, unlike other Volvos
of that era it doesn't look like the box it came in :)  I don't know how
good it would be as an autocrosser, but it would certainly be a nice
addition to a car collection.

Scot - who has a taste for the not-so-usual automobile, but unfortunately
neither the space nor the funds for a collection