Murray is bad, was Rocky's Nutz :^)

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Murray is bad, was Rocky's Nutz :^)
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:00:00 -0500
Well, somehow I have violated . . . something.

Someone posted to me privately that I expounded on something without giving
my actual experience. Rocky's Nutz (his Christmas gift). So here is my reply

that has already gone to the sender, with *my actual experience*. If you
folks feel that I indeed should not have posted unless I included my
experiences with cordless drills/impact guns, and not just a blanket
statement, please let me know, privately or on the list (better if it is on
the list, I'll take my lumps, not sure about the private sender, though :^)

).

I replied:
Glad you enjoyed my post. Rocky was asking about prior posts from the thread

on the list. I gave him exactly what he requested, with what I thought was
some useful insight from the original poster about *his experience* with two

particular models (see below).

FWIW, I've been using a so-called battery powered impact gun since 1987. It
was made by Black & Decker. Power came from the car's battery via clips
at the end of the power cord (like jumper cables). Delivers about 60 to 70
pounds of torque. It will die one of these days, so I've always kept an eye
on threads such as this.

I *think* I'm sorry my post(s) did not meet your expectations. Shall I send
you all my submissions before I send them to the list to make sure they meet

your standards?

Matt Murray