Re: highway on ramps

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: highway on ramps
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@QuixNet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:50:57 -0800
> He also wants to eliminate the HOV lanes.

Being a solo driver I never thought much about HOV (car pool) lanes except
when traffic is backed up and they were empty, but that is rare now.  Now I
appreciate every car NOT in the regular lanes with me.  Now I do most of my
daily 30 mile commute on a motorcycle and here in California motorcycles are
allowed in the car pool lanes.  This I really like:  controlled access so
less chance of a car pulling into my lane without seeing me;  and you don't
see bikes splitting lanes very often anymore - something I was never
comfortable with anyway.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z
Yamaha FZ750