Re: How cold is it where you are?

To: Jim Garry <garryj@localnet.com>
Subject: Re: How cold is it where you are?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:48:58 -0600
Jim Garry wrote:

> Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I  came home tonight and had a snow drift
> > inside the garage door. The scary part is that my garage is
> > heated!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Hmmmmm .... maybe next time you ought to close the garage door when you
> leave for work.
>
> Jim

You must live in a warm climate. :)  I've had 2 foot high snow drifts in
my garage from a hole I couldn't get my thumb through.  A dry snow
combined with a lot of wind in the right direction will force snow in
every tiny little crack or hole.  We now have has around 32" of snow
here in Wausau.  The most used vehicle in my "fleet"  (hah!)  is my
snowblower, which has been getting daily use for almost two weeks.
Happily, I found a nice Audi Turbo Quattro Wagon to mess around with now
that the Cow Car is gone.  AWD is a blessing around here.

Autocross content?  uh, I'm still looking for the right car and may
resort to slutting around a little this spring.  There.  Brrrrrrr.

Pat