Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making the SCCA Into Something It Is Not
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:49:12 -0500
> I like the idea of an open street prepared type class or two. But I don't
> like it being rigged so certain cars are competitive by excluding other
cars
> that have the same performance characteristics. I think that sucks. Is it
> clear now?

Yes, it is. You think Honda Civics, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Camaros, Mustangs,
and Porsche 944/968s all have the same performance characteristics. Yes,
it's perfectly clear now....

Not that I think 944s would not be a good fit.... It's just that I can see
the reasoning behind not wanting to run the Honda people off when they find
out they have to run against Porsches. There's more of them than there are
of you.

Mike CP58