2001 ProSolo opener in Ft. Myers, Florida 16-18 February

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@egroups.com
Subject: 2001 ProSolo opener in Ft. Myers, Florida 16-18 February
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:22:35 EST
Fellow Autocrossers,

Just a reminder to all that now is the time to get ready to be at the 2001
ProSolo season opener in Ft. Myers Florida. If you need a room you better
book it now as this is the time everyone wants to visit Florida! At this time
we only have Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. official hotel, The Admiral Lehigh
Golf Resort and Spa locked in with discount rates. Their link is:

http://www.admiralhotels.com/lehigh.html

Make sure you tell them you are with Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. to get the
discounted rate.

We are presently negotiating with other hotels for discount rates and will
post it on our website ASAP.

If you missed my previous post I will repeat that GCAC has planned an
"Autocross Winter Festival" consisting of a total week of autocrossing
starting with our own 2001 Championship Series Event # 2 on the preceding
weekend of the ProSolo:

Feb. 10th Saturday Test and Tune all day,

11th  Sunday GCAC 2001 Championship Series Event # 2 featuring "Florida's
Toughest Mile", a mile long autocross course on a great concrete surface,

12th & 13th off for golf or beach or just soaking up some rays!

14th Test and Tune all day

15th Howard Duncan will set up a small ProSolo Course with the Tree start for
practicing ProSolo, plus an Evolution Driving School,

16th will be ProSolo registration and practice starts, plus an Evolution
Driving School,

17th & 18th 2001 SCCA ProSolo Opener!

WOW! This could be one of the biggest autocrossing events of 2001 short of
the Nationals in Topeka! Plan to be here for the whole week or any part you
can fit in your schedule. GCAC practice days are only $10.00 per day. GCAC
Events are $25.00. Other entry fees per event hosts.

For more information and updates check out our website:

http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

or contact Dave Hutter at dutter@aol.com

See You Here!
John Taylor