Re: SM debate - 944's backseat kind of - how about the Miata.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM debate - 944's backseat kind of - how about the Miata.
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:07:41 -0500
>   As a side note a member
>of Team Underdog rode some of the way back from Ft Myers last year in the
>back of a CSP CRX.......

We used to travel around Cambridge in college, five of us in an
MGB-GT.  (that was picked up abandoned alongside the road in NYC, had
stolen plates, no insurance and registration, but that's okay, the
"owner" was rescued from medical school in Grenada when we had that
little police action but I digress...)
--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com