SM, inclusion and new membership

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SM, inclusion and new membership
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:48:43 -0600
In Houston we have realized almost 40 new participants a month over what we
used to pull in since the "RiceBoy" crowd has started attending.

They even have a website, www.conecrazy.com
Just for AX and slammers, as fine a group of young men (well some of us or old)
and women as I've ever had the pleasure of association.
ConeCrazy membership is international with members in China, Canada, Puerto
Rico and yes even the US.  All ages, financial status and crosses all known
social delineations.

There has never been a Nissan 300ZX or Toyota MR2t race series.  There has been
a 944t race series.  It's a race car by definition as a result.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's
start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd
Wright(1868-1959)